Easily create flexible parts that withstand the demands of everyday use. Formlabs TPU 90A SLS Powder’s high elongation and superior tear strength allow you to produce functional prototypes or durable end-use parts in-house.
Balancing high elongation at break and superior tear strength, TPU 90A Powder enables you to produce flexible, skin-safe prototypes and end-use parts that withstand the demands of everyday use – all at a low cost per part thanks to its 80% recyclability. Suitable for producing:
- Wearables and soft-touch elements
- Gaskets, seals, masks, belts, tubing,
- Soles, splints, orthotics, prosthetics
- Padding, dampers, cushions
- TPU 90A Powder is only compatible for use with Fuse Sift V1.1 and newer
- When using TPU 90A Powder with the Fuse 1, it requires stirring to ensure that it flows properly. Use the recommended stirring rod or other wooden rod to agitate the powder in the hopper before printing.
- Agitating required on all systems.